ICM Group are currently sourcing an Ammonia Supervisor for a project in Nigeria.
We are looking for someone with experience in Operations and Commissioning in Fertilizers, Petrochemicals Refinery and Oil & gas industries. Ideal candidate will have commissioned and Operated Ammonia plants.
The ideal candidate will bring good communications skills and technical knowledge in :
– Operations (Ammonia, Methanol, Hydrogen, Urea, Utilities)
– Operational Excellence (Reliability, Productivity)
– Process Safety Management
– Health, Safety & Environmental systems
– Process Operation Training
– Simulator training
– Root Cause Analysis
– Audits & Compliance
– MS Office
Suitable candidates are welcome to submit CV to email@example.com with subject heading ‘Ammonia Supervisor – Nigeria’
– Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.
– Applications in English.